The Next LMP Event:
11th OCTOBER 2018 –
SOUTHAMPTON SPECIAL PANEL EVENT “Question Time”
We are pleased to announce a special LMP regional conference on 11th October 2018 at the Chilworth Manor Hotel (Plenty of free on-site parking). Spaces are FREE but limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served, so please Contact Us if you want to attend or provide names and email addresses from your firm who will be attending.
As per our normal offering, lunch is complimentary and tickets are free but we are recommending a suggested minimum donation of £5 per ticket towards our chosen charity for the event, LandAid – a homelessness charity for young people.
Once you have your tickets confirmed, you can either follow the link to donate on the confirmation email OR click below to be taken to our special fundraising page for this event.
- Andrew Bulmer – CEO, Institute of Residential Property Management (IRPM)
- Anthony Essien – CEO, Lease
- Alice Cadfan-Lewis – Director, Block Recruit
- Tracey Hartley – Chair of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) Residential Property Management Working Group & Head of Residential at The Howard de Walden Estate
- Amanda Gourlay – Barrister, Tanfield Chambers
- Sebastian O’Kelly – Director, Leasehold Knowledge Partnership
- Professor Nick Hopkins – Law Commissioner, The Law Commission
- Zoe Walheim – Chartered Surveyor & Team Leader, Earl Kendrick Associates
- David Goldberg – CEO, POD Management
11:30 to 12:00 – Registration
12:00 to 13:00 – Lunch & Networking
13:00 to 14:15 – Session 1
- Industry Regulation – Is It Needed? What Form Will It Take?
- Leasehold Reform – What Is Broken & How Should It Be Fixed?
14:15 to 14:30 – Break
14:30 to 15:45 – Session 2
- Future Of The Profession – Who Will Be Tomorrows Property Professionals?
- Customer Services – Is There A Shift In Customer & Client Service Expectations?
16:00 to 17:00 – Bar & Networking
FOLLOWING event: 2019 TO BE CONFIRMED
If your an established authority on any important leasehold matter and would be interested in speaking at a future regional conference, please Contact Us